The BNY Mellon Enactus Student Fellows Program is designed to help top Enactus students strengthen their capacity to create and deploy higher quality projects that have sustainable impact and to better prepare students for successful careers.
- Self-Paced – Online based training with individual coaching around entrepreneurial skills.
- Gain Skills – Advance your leadership skills and future career!
- Completion Awards – Awards including ceremony recognition for your achievements at the US National Exposition 2020; an exclusive partner preview of your resume prior to Expo 2020; an Enactus Student Fellows certificate, LinkedIn badge, lapel pin, name badge ribbon; and a limited edition t-shirt.
- Project Management Certificate – Earn an internationally recognized certificate in Project Management in Development to add to your resume and assist you in your job search after graduation.
Program Eligibility Requirements:
- Previous Enactus experience (at least one semester)
- Team leadership experience preferred
- Commitment to complete the entire program
- Be a current Enactus United States student registered on the Enactus Portal
APPLICATION – Deadline February 14, 2020.
- A new initiative to recognize teams that have 5 or more certified BNY Mellon Enactus Student Fellows. Learn more here.
For questions or further information, email email@example.com.