PMD Pro Certification
This seven course series is intended to prepare learners to successfully manage development projects.
- Courses are intended to be completed sequentially.
- Learners have the option of taking the Last Mile Learning Learning Path Assessment for Project Management, which serves as a practice text for the certification exam.
- Course content is aligned with the PMD Pro project management certification. More information about the PMD Pro and instructions for registering and completing the certification exam can be found here.
- Courses Include:
- Introduction to Project Management
- Project Identification and Design
- Project Set Up
- Project Planning
- Project Implementation
- Project Monitoring, Evaluation and Control
- End of Project Transition
- Learning Path Assessment (Practice Exam)Part 1 – Practice Exam
- Ready for the certification exam? Review these important documents outlining the steps.